Boho Macrame Cat Hammock | Cat bed | Cat Swing
Talk about Catitude? This handmade macramé cat hammock has serious Catitude!
Adding this attractive accessory creates an instant boho feel and enhances absolutely any type of interior or exterior décor.
Whether in front of a window, a nice cosy corner, on the porch, or even from a tree in the garden, this one is a winning spoil!
- 1 x Macrame Cat Hammock
- 2 x dangles included
- Pillow included
- Please note the product is handmade in South Africa and slight variations will occur
- 100% recycled cotton rope 5mm
- Wooden dowel
- Metal Hook
- 1meter extra rope (for easy extension)
- Plastic Hoop 45 cm wide
- Pillow included (Material varies, Polyester, cotton) Machine Washable.
Plus/minus 1.7kg – 2kg
120 – 150 cm Width – 45cm
Colour: Natural cotton / beige
Hanging the hammock is easy. Choose your preferred method by using a sturdy curtain rail in front of a window or hook strong enough to hold the weight of your cat.
When can I expect my parcel?
All products are made to order. Please allow for 5 to 15 working days. This allows us sufficient time to prepare your order, and also for the delivery time, which is between 3 and 5 working days.
Review and tips from Five Peas in a pod:
Here are some of our favourite product features: Read more here Hang Out in Style this Summer
- The additional rope toys and dangling tassels make for excellent entertainment. The Peas use their whole hammock, with the less confident ones playing with the ropes from the ground and the more confident ones climbing up and jumping in.
- The cushion is great quality, easy to wipe clean, and comes in a choice of fabrics.
- The hammock has been thoughtfully crafted for easy usability. We just tied ours onto the curtain rail, which only took about five minutes.
- And best of all, the hammock is on-trend, stylish, and of excellent quality. It’s seen a lot of action and still looks as good as new.
- With limited seating space in our home, this hammock adds a new dimension of usability to our available space.
- Being off the ground gives the cats confidence and also offers an escape from playful foster kittens.